All amateur radio operators must be licensed by the FCC in the US.  In exchange for your 10 year license, you get to operate on an exclusive set of frequencies dedicated or shared by hams. 



Question Pools

  • NCVEC - FREE and all question pools are PUBLIC

Online Resources

Local Club Resources



Fun Fact:
The requirement to know Morse Code to be licensed as a ham was removed in the mid-2000's.


(Thanks to the website for many of these souces)


Note: All items listed on this page are for reference only, not meant as an endorsement of a particular product or website